Using a Yoni Oil is considered to be highly beneficial for improving the overall condition of your vaginal area. It is a blend of natural oils that are usually infused with herbs and essential oils. The main goal of using Yoni Oil is to moisturize the pubic mound and the larger outer folds of the vulva. It also serves as a skincare and self-care regimen. The botanical extracts may help heal and prevent a broad variety of female vaginal complaints. Yoni is an ancient Sanskrit term for Vagina, womb, or female organs. Nowadays you will find this word in the number of products aimed at aiding you with keeping your vaginal area healthy and in its top condition.
What are the ingredients of Yoni Oil?
The contents of the Yoni oil bottle will vary depending on the manufacturer. Usually, it consists of essential oils, Virgin Oils of Olive, Coconut, Neem, Frankincense, Tea tree, Myrrh, Sage, and Lemongrass. Sometimes you will also find traces of Apple Cider Vinegar, although in extremely small quantities. The list of other noticeable ingredients includes:
- Lithospermum Officinale – oil that provides the unique ability to destroy over 600 types of pathogenic flora that might lead to infection.
- Hibiscus (Ambrette seeds) – A potent tonic for the reproductive system that has a naturally pleasant odor.
- Jasmine Grandiflorum – Natural aphrodisiac, helps with spasms and women’s pelvic pain.
- Ginger – A powerful tonic for the female reproductive organs. Increases blood flow to the pelvic organs.
This blend of herbs, oils, and additional ingredients will help you restore the feminine balance that can be easily disturbed by an unhealthy diet. Being an antibacterial and antifungal treatment Yoni oil can prevent various common feminine issues such as yeast or bacterial infections. Some brands of Yoni oils are designed to be used externally, but usually can also be inserted into the vagina in small quantities. Choose your own Yoni Oil carefully as different blends of herbs may provoke a different reaction on the side of your vaginal area. Some medical conditions like PCOS, endometriosis, or fibroids can make you react normally on one brand of Yoni oil and terribly on the other.
Ten major benefits of using Yoni oil
- Yoni oil can help you quickly resolve such female health problems as Bacterial Vaginosis.
- One of the defining qualities of Yoni Oil is that it doesn’t invoke a resistance build-up from the body, unlike for example antibiotics. You can use as much of it as you want and not worry about it losing its effectiveness.
- You can apply Yoni oil directly inside your vagina approximately 5-10 minutes before you begin sex. Doing so will greatly enhance pleasure and enjoyment during intercourse.
- Placing two drops of Yoni Nectar inside your vagina four times a day can heal Candidiasis and eliminate infections.
- Regular application of Yoni oil infused with peppermint and tea tree essential oils will result in eliminating ingrown hairs.
- Reduced Itchiness, Irritation, and Redness
- Increased Vaginal Lubrication and Soothing effect
- Using Yoni oil will help you restore the PH balance in your vagina which in turn will cleanse it and lead to reduced toxicity.
- Moisturizing the vaginal area will prevent you from dryness and itching
- Generally, the essential oils do not have any negative side effects as long as you follow all of the instructions.
Importance of vaginal area maintenance
The vagina has its own self-cleaning mechanisms, but there are still a lot of factors that can throw it off its natural balance. They include improper diet (or a diet that incorporates too much sugar), bad hygiene, certain medications, and bacteria that grow in a sweaty environment caused by exercise and sexual activity. It is possible to maintain a healthy vagina if you change your hygiene and dieting habits. The Yoni oil can help you with hygiene:
- Use it externally and inside the canal
- Include it as a part of the daily maintenance routine by applying it to the external vagina, including the labia and vulva as a follow-up to the shower or bath.
- Use it as lubrication during sex. Apply the oil to both external and internal parts of the vagina. You can also use it on any toys or instruments, just don’t forget to clean them before the act.
- Moisturize the pubic mound and outer parts of the labia in order to relieve vaginal dryness
- It is always important to keep the proper pH balance. It can be disturbed after the menstrual cycle, or sexual activity, and using the Yoni oil is an effective way to restore the balance.
- Use Yoni oil to treat minor infections. The first step is to clean the vagina in the shower or bath. Then you should apply 0,5-1 teaspoon of oil into the vaginal canal. Do so using clean hands or a sterilized syringe. Any external symptoms can be relieved by applying oil to the outer parts of your vagina. You can perform it up to seven days in a row, so don’t do it for longer than a week. Consult with your doctor if it doesn’t help.
In which cases it is better not to use Yoni oil?
You should avoid the use of yoni oil if you are or planning to be pregnant, because of the increase in the blood flow that it invokes. It will enable your muscles to contract more intensely and cause you some extra pain. If you are trying to get pregnant, the force of the contractions in some cases can literally split the sperm from its way to the egg. If you are already pregnant using essential oils may increase the strength of orgasms and may disrupt the area surrounding the baby. Using the Yoni oil during your periods is also inadvisable as the increased blood flow will simply wash out most of the oil.
Yoni oil is an intriguing new addition to the female healthcare maintenance routine. It has a long list of benefits and not too many side effects so most women can use it without extra concerns about its safety. If you are interested in solving women’s health issues in a natural way you should definitely check out the Yoni oil.